Child Dynamix is delighted to update we have renewed our Disability Confident (level 1) certification and continue our commitment to being an employer who are committed to equality in the workplace.
Over 20,000 U.K. organisations, with over 11,000,000 employees that have signed up. Disability Confident organisations play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better. They’re changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities, and reaping the benefits of inclusive recruitment practices.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer Child Dynamix have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria
for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people