Full time, 40 hours per week, £8.75 p/hr (Maternity cover)
Competitive holiday entitlement and pension contribution scheme
Based at Child Dynamix Community Nursery - Preston Road
Requirements for the above post:
• You must be qualified to level 3 in early years/childcare.
• Some supervisory experience desirable.
• Relevant qualifications in Maths & English.
• Experience of working in a team and within a childcare setting.
• Knowledge and experience of observing, assessing and planning for children’s developmental needs.
• Sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Closing date for requesting applications: 4 pm Friday 19th January 2018 with the closing date for returning applications: 10 am Monday 22nd January 2018.
Child Dynamix is an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are Subject to enhanced DBS checks and references
Child Dynamix is an equal opportunities employer
Child Dynamix is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment